Due to heavy reconstruction of this webpage, this blog is temporary suspended to renew in this summer, it will be updated again after late-autumn, thank you for your visits in these 9 years.

1 January 2009

Mallard

Mallard (綠頭鴨)
Faeroe Islands (2007)
7th February, 2008. Nólsoy

Happy new year ! Most people only collect wide birds or specify which family like penguins, terns or owls, however I don't have any specific, I collect those stamps which they are beautiful enough. Mallard now is a very common domestic bird, but also widely seen in wetlands or pounds of Europe and Asia.

Total values of stamps on this envelope are high enough, totally 60KR (around HK$92 in February of 2008). I sent six IRC to Faroe Post to exchange these three stamps, you can think I earned about HK$10 (IRC in here is HK$14 per sheet). But, I sent the request by registered mail, did I earn ?

No comments: