Due to heavy reconstruction of this webpage, this blog is temporary suspended to renew in this summer, it will be updated again after late-autumn, thank you for your visits in these 9 years.

30 March 2010

Stanley Crane

Stanley Crane (藍鶴)
South Africa (2008)

6th January, 2010. Cape Town

A mail from Cape Town again, actually I am little bit confuse of the respond my question of his last mail. Thus I don't have ability and give up to solve the problem. Anyway I must say thanks to him as he still uses nice bird stamps for me. As last mail, this crane stamp is come from same bird series issued on 2008. Stanley Crane, formally called Blue Crane is a national bird of South Africa, it measured eliminate 100 to 120 cm tall, with bluish feather and white crest, also a pink bill and dark-grey tail. As the damage of inhabit areas and facing attack of wild dogs, it is being extinct.